查看: 832|回复: 8
打印 上一主题 下一主题

help!!!

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 3-30-2009 23:36:52 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本文通过一路BBS站telnet客户端发布

i am now using my notebook. My desktop can't access to the internet.

A technican from the isp came and told me that my desktop was attacked by virsus that's why i can't access to internet. There's nothing wrong with the broadband. In this event, he asked me to reform the c drive and afterwards use Ghost to save all documents etc and burn into a disk.

Now my problem is:
a. how to reform c drive without reinstall all applications?
b. i seem to have a ghost software but how exactly it works?

Could anyone provide further details, step by step or otherwise i would be in pain.

Thanks a million.

--
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
发表于 3-31-2009 00:06:52 | 只看该作者

Re: help!!!

本文通过一路BBS站telnet客户端发布

1, you can't, a reformat will by definition eliminate whatsoever on the disk;
2, if virus is the problem, ghosting your disk won't get rid of it. Ghosting is a process of duplicating your disk, in a byte-to-byte manner, so any virus you have now will remain on the new disk.

You'd better try to detect and kill the virus first, if that doesn't work and the virus is so annoying that you can't do with it then backup your essential files and reformat your disk and reinstall all the applications.

I'm not an expert though; if not sure you can wait for bridged or lihlii.

【 在 supertrex 的大作中提到: 】
: i am now using my notebook. My desktop can't access to the internet.
: A technican from the isp came and told me that my desktop was attacked by virsus that's why i can't access to internet. There's nothing wrong with the broadband. In this event, he asked me to reform the c drive and afterwards use Ghost to save all do
: (以下引言省略...)

--
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 3-31-2009 00:10:47 | 只看该作者

本文通过一路BBS站telnet客户端发布

thanks a lot.

The desktop is now on safe mode and i am running the norton. Hacktool.rootkit is found.
If reformat is the only way I'll back up all my stuff in an external drive.

【 在 posteriori 的大作中提到: 】
: 1, you can't, a reformat will by definition eliminate whatsoever on the disk;
: 2, if virus is the problem, ghosting your disk won't get rid of it. Ghosting is a process of duplicating your disk, in a byte-to-byte manner, so any virus you have now will remain on the new disk.
: You'd better try to detect and kill the virus firs

--
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 3-31-2009 00:21:26 | 只看该作者

本文通过一路BBS站telnet客户端发布

According to my experience most of those internet connecting problems result from misconfiguration, not being effected by virus. It's better to double check your internet connection before doing anything unrecoverable.  

【 在 supertrex 的大作中提到: 】
: thanks a lot.
: The desktop is now on safe mode and i am running the norton. Hacktool.rootkit is found.
: If reformat is the only way I'll back up all my stuff in an external drive.
: 【 在 posteriori 的大作中提到: 】
: : 1, you can't, a reformat will by definition elim

--
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 3-31-2009 00:23:58 | 只看该作者

本文通过一路BBS站telnet客户端发布

ft...这个发到sysop啊...东西都备份了format好一点吧...
【 在 supertrex (数码暴龙·香港人) 的大作中提到: 】
: thanks a lot.
: The desktop is now on safe mode and i am running the norton. Hacktool.rootkit is found.
: If reformat is the only way I'll back up all my stuff in an external drive.
: 【 在 posteriori 的大作中提到: 】
: : 1, you can't, a reformat will by definition eliminate whatsoever on the disk;
: ...................

--
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 3-31-2009 00:36:11 | 只看该作者

本文通过一路BBS站telnet客户端发布

i really can't tell, i am using this notebook and my access to internet is okay.
When i took the internet cable to the desktop it doesn't work. That's nothing wrong with the setting, according to the guy who came to repair it.

【 在 posteriori 的大作中提到: 】
: According to my experience most of those internet connecting problems result from misconfiguration, not being effected by virus. It's better to double check your internet connection before doing anything unrecoverable.  
: 【 在 supertrex 的大作中提到: 】
: : thanks a lot.

--
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
 楼主| 发表于 3-31-2009 00:36:38 | 只看该作者

本文通过一路BBS站telnet客户端发布

zhe li duo ren kan ma...

【 在 papillon 的大作中提到: 】
: ft...这个发到sysop啊...东西都备份了format好一点吧...
: 【 在 supertrex (数码暴龙·香港人) 的大作中提到: 】
: : thanks a lot.
: : The desktop is now on safe mode and i am running the norton. Hacktool.rootkit is found.

--
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 3-31-2009 06:29:47 | 只看该作者

本文通过一路BBS站telnet客户端发布

这个工作必须找个熟练人员来做,你自己做很危险。

【 在 supertrex (数码暴龙·香港人) 的大作中提到: 】
: i am now using my notebook. My desktop can't access to the internet.
: A technican from the isp came and told me that my desktop was attacked by virsus that's why i can't access to internet. There's nothing wrong with the broadband. In this event, he asked me to reform the c drive and afterwards use Ghost to save all documents etc and burn into a disk.

--
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
 楼主| 发表于 4-2-2009 02:42:08 | 只看该作者

本文通过一路BBS站telnet客户端发布

现在电脑又好了,上网大半天都没问题
我只是在dos prompt 重设了winsock catalog
再扫一次描,突然又可以上网了
其实我根本不知是不是重设就行了,总之莫明奇妙地就好了
站长可以把相关贴子删了,谢谢

【 在 bridged (断桥:向50在线努力,有信必复) 的大作中提到: 】
: 这个工作必须找个熟练人员来做,你自己做很危险。
: 【 在 supertrex (数码暴龙·香港人) 的大作中提到: 】
: : i am now using my notebook. My desktop can't access to the internet.
: : A technican from the isp came and told me that my desktop was attacked by virsus that's why i can't access to internet. There's nothing wrong with the broadband. In this event, he asked me to reform the c drive and afterwards use Ghost to save all documents etc and burn into a disk.

--
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表