一个亚洲能容下几个大国?

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 7-20-2014 11:24:26 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Jacob M Schlesinger, 一个亚洲能容下几个大国?  中国实时报, July 19, 2014
cn.wsj.com/gb/20140719/rlw094849.asp

, which is translated from

Jacob M Schlesinger, How Many ‘Great Powers’ Can Asia Handle?  China Real Time, July 18, 2014.
blogs.wsj.com/chinarealtime/2014/07/18/how-many-great-powers-can-asia-handle/
(“Aides to Mr Onodera played down the significance of the phrase. * * * Still, over the years, few Japanese public officials have used ‘taikoku’ 大国 [in Japan, “Thailand” is pronounced the same] to describe their country, at least without some kind of qualifier like ‘keizai’ 経済 (economic)”)

My comment:
(a) I do not know about China. In Taiwan, the term “great powers” is 列強.
(b) “Akihisa NAGASHIMA, an opposition party parliament member and a former vice minister of defense 防衛大臣政務官”
(i) 長島 昭久 (1962- ; party: DPJ (Democratic Party of Japan); vice minister of defense: Sept 18, 2009- September 2010, first under prime minister 鳩山由紀夫 and then under PM 菅直人)
(ii) akiraka 明らか(P[incipal]); 顕らか 【あきらか】 (n): "obvious"
Jim Breen ‘s online Japanese dictionary

Not found in that dictionary but also true are two other definitions: bright (full of light) and 賢明.
(c) “In rival China, official media are full of discussions about a ‘new type of great-power relationship 新型大国关系.’  The Chinese phrase, daguo, uses the same characters as taikoku, and in Beijing’s eyes it refers almost exclusively to the China and the US.”
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表