打印 上一主题 下一主题

中国反垄专家张昕竹 帮外企说话遭解聘

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 8-12-2014 17:06:39 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
VOA Chinese, Aug 12, 2014.
www.bbc.co.uk/zhongwen/simp/chin ... t_zhangxinzhu.shtml

Note: "个人简介[:] 张昕竹,法国图鲁兹大学经济学博士,师从世界著名经济学家、新规制经济学奠基人让-雅克·拉丰教授。目前他担任中国社会科学院数量经济与技术经济研究所研究员、所长助理,中国社会科学院规制与竞争研究中心主任")
(a) University of Toulouse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Toulouse
(French: Université de Toulouse; table: Established 1229 ("one of the earliest universities established in Europe"), location  Toulouse, France)
(b) 让-雅克·拉丰  Jean-Jacques LAFFONT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Jacques_Laffont
(1947-2004)
(c) 规制经济学  regulatory economics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regulatory_economics

, which may be alternately denominated as The Economics of Regulation, Economic Regulation.

I am clueless about whether 新规制经济学 is a frontier of economics, because I can not find the English term for that--and when I do, it is in lower case and in this Web page ONLY:
Jean-Jacques Laffont. MIT Press, undated
mitpress.mit.edu/authors/jean-jacques-laffont
(titles by this author: "A Theory of Incentives in Procurement and Regulation [1993] By Jean-Jacques Laffont and Jean Tirole[:] More then [sic] just a textbook, A Theory of Incentives in Procurement and Regulation will guide economists' research on regulation for years to come. It makes a difficult and large literature of the new regulatory economics accessible to the average graduate student, while offering insights into the theoretical ideas and stratagems not available elsewhere")
(d) 中国社会科学院 数量经济与技术经济研究所  Institute of Quantitative & Technical Economics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences
iqte.cass.cn
(北京)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表