搜索
查看: 1000|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Automobiles’ LED Lights

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 5-1-2015 09:52:17 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Eric A Taub, With LED Lights, Automakers Reveal All the Road We Cannot See; Headlights that give an optimal view of the road, without blinding oncoming drivers. New York Times, May 1, 2015.
www.nytimes.com/2015/05/01/autom ... -we-cannot-see.html

Quote:

"AUTOMOTIVE lighting is undergoing a quiet revolution * * * LED lamps are smaller, run cooler and use less energy than standard automotive lamps.

with LED: "Headlights and taillights can now be constructed in different shapes and patterns that, much like a car’s tail fins in the 1960s, immediately identify a particular make and model.

"use [LED] light to make nighttime driving safer. By combining LED lamps with cameras, a vehicle’s headlights can be more than just a set of low and high beams, and instead continuously alter their light patterns to exactly fit the immediate road conditions. * * * Given an LED’s smaller size, cars can pack more bulbs into each headlight, each of which can then be turned on and off to create unique light patterns based on road conditions and the amount of oncoming traffic. This ensures that other drivers are never blinded by oncoming headlights, while the driver of the vehicle using the system receives an optimal view of the road [but current US restrictions, set by National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, limits its application].

My comment: There is no need to read the rest.
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
发表于 6-14-2018 19:14:38 | 只看该作者
I changed my old halogen lamp and replaced it with a led lamp.
Comparison chart:
After changing it a lot brighter, the irradiation distance is also far away, I use the headlights of  Novsight
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表