找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 729|回复: 0

MIT Police Arrested Me Sunday Afternoon

[复制链接]
发表于 1-31-2017 15:39:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 choi 于 1-31-2017 15:45 编辑

, Jan 29, 2017. This is the third time MIT police arrested me. It does not have its own holding cells, so pays Cambridge Police Department to do it. Every time MIT police arrests me, I stay at least one night in the latte. This time, it gave me two blankets. (Boston also doesnot give out anything, sothat snobody can hang him- or herself; it is cold at night --even in summer, when there is no heating and holding cells of almost all police departments are in the basement. Monday morning I was bound for a district court for arraignment. I insisted on representing myslef, as always, and again the court asked a forensic psychologist to evaluate me. (It was October 2015 when another psychologist sent me to a mental hospital for further evaluation for 20 days.) Then this psychologist concluded that I am competent to stand trial and therefore competent to represent myself. The judge insists that at the expense of tax dollars, I took on a stand-by counsel (who is not allowed to file papers or say anything in the open court, except to me into my ears), although I say I am distrustful of judicial system (in US), and would not share my legal strategy with anybody. After the court released me on my own recognizance, it was 4 pm, Monday afternoon, but MIT police, in a rage over me (because I refused to say anything, citing the Fifth Amendment right against self-implication), threw away everything I carried when arrested, including the subway pass, identification cards and clothing. I will sue it foe that loss also. Luckily I had cash in my winder coat, which Cambridge Police did the inventory and handed it over to me after the arraignment. With that money, I took subway back to Boston.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表