搜索
查看: 849|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

美国三大航空公司: 台湾, 中国 都不见了

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 7-25-2018 15:07:49 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
(1) 锺广政, 「欧威尔式胡言乱语」限期到!「台湾」消失了「中国」也不见了. RFA, July 25, 2018 (table)
https://www.rfa.org/cantonese/ne ... encoding=simplified
("中国今年4月要求全球的航空公司,在网页上更改「台湾」名称为「中国台湾」,白宫直斥是「欧威尔式胡言乱语」。改名限期周三(25日)届满,香港的国泰航空官网,将台湾显示为「中国台湾」;美国三大航空公司的官网,则列出「台北」的机场代码 [TPE] 和「台北」这座城市,不见了「台湾」两字,也没有跟从中方要求改为「中国台湾」。* * * [台] 行政院承认台湾能反制筹码不多。美国国务院重申反对立场没有改变")

(2) Heather Nauert (Spokesperson), Department Press Briefing. US Department of State, July 24, 2018

the following is all there is about the discourse over Taiwan and China:

"MS NAUERT: Yeah. Hey, Nick. I’m going to try to get around to as many people as possible (inaudible). Hi, Nick.

"QUESTION: On China. U.S. airlines are saying they are going to comply with this Chinese request to change how they refer to Taiwan. Some of them are saying that --

"MS NAUERT: They have said that they would? I haven’t seen that development.

"QUESTION: And they’re sort of laying the blame with the State Department, saying that this was the result of failed negotiations between State and the Chinese Government to come up with a solution. State Department had said earlier that it opposed this Chinese demand. Do you have any update?

"MS NAUERT: Oh, we would oppose a government’s demand on private corporations that private corporations label something the way that the government demands it to do that. I was not aware that the companies said that they would fold to the Chinese Government, so I would just refer you back to those American companies.
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 7-25-2018 15:25:21 | 只看该作者
鄭崇生, 美航空公司網站改台灣名稱 各有做法. 中央社, July 25, 2018
http://www.cna.com.tw/news/firstnews/201807250117-1.aspx

Quote:

"隨著期限的接近,美東時間24日傍晚約10時30分,查詢美國多家航空公司官網,僅美國航空更改官網內容對台灣的說明。 美國航空在出發地或目的地的選項輸入英文的台灣時,僅出現「高雄國際機場」及「桃園國際機場」的字樣與機場英文代碼KHH及TPE,而原本會在機場名稱後加註台灣的英文簡寫TW,已經不見。

"事實上,美國多個航空公司的官網原本訂票系統中並無涉政治表述,如AA、聯合航空與達美航空都僅標註「出發地」與「目的地」,而非使用「國家」或「地區」。  截至發稿時間為止,包括聯合航空與達美航空的官網,仍維持對台灣多個機場的原有表述,也就是機場名稱與代號後,仍有加註台灣的英文簡寫TW。

Note: It is 7 pm EDT, Wednesday, July 25, 2018. Google timed this report "16 hours ago." As of now, 聯合航空與達美航空 )United and Delta) has deleted "TW" (as well as "CN."
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表