查看: 1016|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Kellyanne Conway's Daughter Claudia

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 10-3-2020 10:58:59 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 choi 于 10-3-2020 12:27 编辑

Frances Mulraney, Kellyanne Conway's daughter, 15, reveals on TikTok that her mom has tested positive for coronavirus and says 'Wear your masks. Don't listen to our idiot f*****g president. Dailynews.co.uk, Oct 3, 2020.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news ... reveals-TikTok.html

nine consecutive paragraphs:

"Her [Kellyanne Conway's] 15-year-old daughter Claudia began to speculate that the former White House adviser may have been infected in a string of videos posted to TikTok on Friday evening.

" 'My mom coughing all around the house after Trump tested positive for COVID,' she wrote on the first video as she lip-synced the lines 'that's weird, that's suspicious'.

" 'When my lungs hurt and it's hard for me to breathe,' she wrote on the next, revealing that she was also experiencing coronavirus symptoms.

"She later posted a singing video before returning to Trump and his positive coronavirus test.

" 'I don't wish ill on anybody but ... the irony,' she said.

" 'I hope the Lysol cures him,' Claudia added * * *

"In her next video, Claudia confirmed her mother's positive test as she sat with a mask on. 'Bye I’m done, I’ll see you all in two weeks,' she wrote in the caption.

" 'I'm furious. Wear your masks. Don't listen to our idiot f*****g president piece of s**t. Protect yourself and those around you,' she added.

"The teenager is a vocal critic of the president despite her mom's previous prominent role in his administration. Claudia became a viral star on TikTok after she began to criticize the White House and her family's involvement.

Note:
(a) Kellyanne Conway
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kellyanne_Conway
(1968- (age 53); starting working on Trump campaign July 1, 2016; Counselor to the President  Jan 20, 2017 - Aug 31, 2020; Spouse George Conway (m[arried] 2001) )

Quote: Kellyanne "Conway announced in August 2020 that she would be leaving the White House at the end of the month. This came after months of public feud between herself and her teenage daughter, Claudia. * * * The couple [Kellyanne and George] have four children: twins Claudia and George IV, Charlotte, and Vanessa. * * * Conway's daughter Claudia is a TikTok influencer who became known in 2020 for her anti-Trump messages. Claudia has described Trump as 'a horrible person,' Ted Cruz as 'disgusting,' Mike Pence as a 'closeted' homosexual, and her mother's behavior as 'internalized misogyny.' In July 2020 she said that her parents' marriage had 'failed.' Claudia identifies as a leftist and liberal and described her TikTok fan base as 'leftist, A.C.A.B. [All Cops Are Bastards], anti-trump, blm [Black Lives Matter (BLM)].' In August 2020, Claudia Conway announced she is seeking emancipation." (citations omitted).

(b) claudimconwy, bye i’m done i’ll see you all in two weeks. tiktok, Oct 2, 2020, ~ 10 pm EDT (video's own heading: "update my mom has covid").
https://www.tiktok.com/@claudiam ... 49029465349?lang=en
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表