查看: 1455|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

GENIE IN A LAMP

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 3-25-2010 06:51:29 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本文通过一路BBS站telnet客户端发布

Three women are out shopping at an antique shop. They stumble upon an unusual lamp.

A voice heard from a genie within the lamp begs to be set free in return for granting each of them a wish.

Now one of the women just doesn't believe it, and says:"Ok, if you can really grant wishes, than double my I.Q."

The genie says: "Done."

Suddenly, the woman starts reciting Shakespeare flawlessly and analyzing it with extreme insight.

The second woman is so amazed she says to the genie: "Triple my I.Q."

The genie says: "Done."

The woman starts to spout out all the mathematical solutions to problems that have been stumping all the scientists of varying fields: physics, chemistry, etc.

The last woman is so enthralled with the changes in her friends, that she says to the genie: "Quintiple my I.Q."

The genie looks at her and says: "You know, I normally don't try to change people's minds when they make a wish, but I really wish you'd reconsider."

The woman says: "Nope, I want you to increase my I.Q. times five, and if you don't do it, I won't set you free."

"Please," says the genie "You don't know what you're asking...it'll change your entire view on the universe... won't you ask for something else...a million dollars, anything?"

But no matter what the genie said, the woman insisted on having her I.Q. increased by five times it's usual power. So the genie sighed and said: "Done."

And she became a man.

--
Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表